Did you know that cats react to catnip? Well not all of them !!! Most of them! Approximately 50% of them but not kittens . Don’t worry, catnip doesn’t hurt your beloved friends! It just stimulates them . That reaction only lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes and if your cat interacts with catnip very often she will eventually loose her interest to it!!
Still a catnip toy is a very good way to get your kitty up and moving. Now there are many catnip toys to choose from
but i am going to show you how to make one using your own materials or by purchasing one of my d.i.y. craft kits.
Here is what you will need :
– a piece of felt ,what ever color you like most,
– thread and needle
– a bit of stuffing
– pen and scissors
On the felt piece draw a fish and cut it . Start sewing with the thread and when you reach for the tale stop. Take the ribbons and make a knot with all of them . Place the knot inside the fish’s tale and continue to sew. Don’t sew it all!! You have to leave an opening to put the stuffing and the catnip. You are all done . Your catnip toy is ready! For more fun take a wooden stick and a string. Tie the fish on one end of the string and the wooden stick from the other. Have fun!!!!
You can find the diy craft kits here The D.I.Y. lab
Is this your baby first Christmas? Celebrate it with this DIY project! Baby’s first Christmas ornament!!!
Here you will find the kit and you just have to follow the instructions.
- Cut out the paper patterns. Pin them to the correct felt and cut all the pieces.
- Sew the white pieces together.
- Glue the letter piece and the Santa Claus hut .
That was it . Sooooo easy!!
You can find the entire tutorial at this video.
Amazing eco friendly paper Christmas ornament tutorial!! Try it with your kids as a Christmas activity!
- Download the pattern and print it or draw it on a cardboard paper.
- Cut the stars and fold them on every single line .
- Glue them together with paper
- Paint one side and place the stars and the glitter.
- Do the same on the other side.
- Watch the video for more information.
If you want to save time gathering all the materials, you can purchase the craft kit.
<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18311529/?claim=b27gf3crng7″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
This D.I.Y. for making your own Christmas ornament will blow your mind!! It is easy , funny and colorful! The best part is that you can find everything you need , all wrapped up, in one craft kit!! How awesome is that!! It is practical and affordable and it will make the perfect Christmas gift!
- Cut out all the paper pattern pieces. Pin to the correct felt , draw the pattern and cut around them with scissors.
- Carefully line up the two tree pieces and the two tree trunk pieces . Put the trunk pieces at the bottom of the tree pieces. Fold the ribbon in half and place it in between the two tree pieces. Sew the tree all around and remember to add the stuffing. Do the same with the tree trunk.
- Sew the star button at the op of the tree.
- Glue the ric-rac ribbon and the pon-pons.
You can watch the D.I.Y. video here : https://youtu.be/KJjOiHtlMFU
You will need :
– Felt fabric in dark blue, white, lemon, red, black and blush ,
– Thread that match the blush felt,
– Hot glue,
– Two blue brads for the eyes
Flesh felt : Cut the main body, the face, the nose and the chin
Dark blue felt: Cut the jacket’s front and back, jacket’s collar and trousers
Red felt : Cut the lips and the tie
Black felt : Cut the shoes
White felt : Cut the shirt’s front and shirt’s collar
Lemon felt : Cut the hair back, hair front, left front hair, right front hair and eyebrows
Carefully line up the two pieces of the main body and start to sew them together using the blush thread.
Start gluing the pieces according to the video .
Who says halloween decoration should be hard to make and pricy? Look no more for what you will use to create a spooky decoration for your halloween party. Follow the instructions below or purchase the D.I.Y. craft kit here.
Take A4 black paper sheets, a ruler, scissors, a correcting pen, double-sided tape. (…or the craft kit)
Step 1 : Download the bat pattern .
Step 2 : Print the pattern on black paper.
Step 3 : Cut out all the bats.
Step 4 : Make the eyes using a correction pen. Let them dry.
Step 5 : Fold the bats in the middle.
Step 6 : Cut a small piece of the double sided tape and put it in the middle back of each bat.
…and you are ready yo decorate your wall!!
Hello ! I am Melina! Nice to meet you all! Now, i can’t say how old i am because ….i am still in my mothers belly!! Yeapp!!! I am going to be born in a few months , just around the end of January. I am a bit scared i have to say….
I have two older brothers and we are all leaving in a suburb of Athens, Greece . This is my mother’s blog where i will be sharing all the adventurous stories, all the funny games and all the new things that i learn. Actually my mother is going to help me with that in the beginning…
My mom on the other hand will be writing about all our d.i.y. projects, her nursery decor ideas ( …she is great at that!!..), healthy snacks and party inspiration. Isn’t this awesome???
So follow us if you are a craftaholic , if you are a parent or a mother to be or if you just want to hear my stories!